Each holiday season we look forward to blessing families and individuals with their holiday dinners that may cause financial stress were we not to provide them with the means to purchase the food their family traditions enjoy.
We believe in the dignity that a gift card enables them to purchase their own ingredients and to continue their individual traditions.
We would love to partner with YOU! Please email/ text/or call to nominate a family, individual, or couple that we can bless for Christmas! We need your nomination by December 13th!
If you would like to partner with us financially to bless our community, please donate via PayPal and note Christmas Blessing in the note, or drop off your donation at church or during office hours!
-All of us are being shaped by God – are we resisting His shaping of us or becoming more moldable as He works with us
– in the hands of anyone else a basketball 🏀isn’t worth too much, but in the hands of Steph Curry it’s worth millions , in the hands of anyone else a golf ball⛳️ is merely a golf ball worth maybe $2-3, but in the hands of Tiger Woods it becomes an empire.
⁃ whose hands are you? And how valuable are you in the Potters hand?🤚🏻
•Ephesians 2:10 “we are His workmanship”
⁃ are we still pliable? Or have we become hard? 🗿
• God gave us free choice- but He desires that we surrender our control to Him so He can mold us and shape our lives – not fighting against Him but letting Him do what He needs to do to bring out the creation He intends. 🪵🎍
• Being molded requires pressure – we can resist or submit 💎
• Are we being molded by God or by the world 🌎
• Romans 8:29 “we see the original and intended shape of our lives in Him” 🧩
God desires for us to lean into Him and to trust Him in the process as He shapes us and molds us. We can lean in perfect peace, relaxed and confident that everything He does is for His glory and our benefit.
God loves you and will never throw you away. You’re never too far gone that He doesn’t want you, love you, and will continue to work with and in your life.
REMINDER: NEW LIVESTREAM TIME & FORMAT • Facebook Live at 9 am • In Person Worship and Sermon at 10:30 am
We hope this new format will help to eradicate the poor media quality and allow for better online engagement. In person services will no longer be live-streamed pending the installation of media equipment.
Online viewers can still participate in tithes and offering by donating via PayPal or mail, or dropping off during business hours – Tuesday through Friday 9 am to 12 pm. Thank you for your continued partnership with HVCC! We look forward to continuing to serve our community!