Pastor Zach got out of his comfort zone this morning and did a Facebook Live! It’s available by clicking the link above.
Since that Livestream we have had a few updates: our school district is closed until mid April which means we will be moving to an online platform for our services beginning next Sunday. We will be working out those logistics this week.
The governor also advised the state that those 65 or older should self isolate. We are working now to find ways to minister to those that may not utilize Facebook or the Internet.
Today was declared a National Day of Prayer by the President and we have posted some prayer focus points below.
There is YouTube playlist of these and more worship songs here
Ultimately – we are navigating this new normal with you. We are all going to need to extend grace, welcome grace, and walk in grace and faith. Together, we can thrive.
In light of the developments with COVID-19, we will be cancelling our Sunday service. All community groups and events will be postponed.
We are working fervently to find an online solution. We will update you as soon as we are able to accommodate this platform.
As stated in a previous post, we are not bowing to fear, but choosing to keep the health of our most vulnerable as a priority.
Watch here for updates and feel free to reach out for prayer.
We are taking extra measures during our gathering to ensure the safety and health of our attendees.
• Common touch points will be wiped down regularly, especially before, during, and after service times.
• Upon your arrival on Sunday morning, the door will be held open for you, but we will not be shaking hands.
• We will have hand sanitizer stations for your use
• We will not be facilitating our normal “greeting” time with one another.
• We will not be serving Communion during the next month.
• Tithes and Offering will not be received in the usual offering bags, but can be placed in a basket near the entrance to the Sanctuary, or given online.
• Due to the instructions of the Governor, we will ask that you sit at least 6 feet apart from others in attendance (not including your own families or those you came with).
• If you or loved ones are sick, please stay home and avoid coming in contact with others.
• We are working to find a way to record messages and post them online so that if you have health concerns or prefer to stay home we can accommodate you. As soon as we have that option available we will post those updates.
• Kids Church will be optional-feel free to keep your children with you or allow them to participate.
• Please note that as we are a mobile church, we must honor the authorities that allow us to use the multi use room- therefore plans are subject to change dependent upon the guidelines of the school district and our county officials. We will do our best to communicate any changes via social media, our web page, and by phone or text when we can. Thank you for understanding.
We are not responding in fear. We are honoring those in authority and we are responding according to what we believe the Holy Spirit is leading us to do as a church.
We will continue to stay vigilant, to continue praying, and we ask that you partner with us during this time.
Pastor Zach Pyzer
HVCC Church Board
It’s almost springtime and we have lots of updates for you!
WELCOME to our newest board members, Kimberly Sheldon and Sharon Sais!
Our Kids Ministry Worship Team is SHINING as they worship together each Sunday and then lead our whole church in worship every month! We love that our littles are learning what worship is and leading us well!
Community Groups are starting this coming week (March 15) We have locations in Middletown and Hidden Valley Lake to choose from and we will be studying Extraordinary by John Bevere. Be sure to sign up this Sunday for the locations best suited to your needs!
The building is coming along with sheet rock put up last week! We are hoping to be able to move in soon! Everything depends on inspections and financing, but we all know we serve a mountain moving, miracle working, way making, GOD!
Finally, the COVID-19 virus is causing concern globally and locally. We are paying attention to our government officials and recommendations. For right now, bans on gatherings etc do not affect us, we will be sure to update social media and this platform in the event that our services or events are affected.
Thank you for praying, serving, showing up, donating, and being a part of our dynamic community of believers!
Know that you are always welcome to come tour the rebuild, ask any questions, and get to know what HVCC is doing in our community!
We are so thankful for our community and the opportunity God has placed before us to be His LIGHT in our county. It is because of the generosity of YOU, Hidden Valley Community Church, that we were able to bless 20 families for Thanksgiving this year. From $1500 donated, we chose to empower these families to be able to purchase what they needed for their Thanksgiving celebrations by giving them gift cards to local grocery stores. We pray that as as they share in their meal, at their tables, that God’s Presence is powerfully known and that through our simple act of obedience and desire to bless, He is glorified.
We are grateful for the success of the Cornhole Tournament which brought in so many who don’t even attend our church, and offering our community the opportunity to see what our building is shaping up to be.. a gathering place that our community and church can be proud of, and most of all, one that glorifies the God who has led every step of the way.
We are grateful to Him. He has led us through power outages, fires, sickness, health, celebrations, new babies, marriages, deaths, and so much more. We can know this of our God- He is faithful. He never leaves. And He is ever near.
We pray that as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your loved ones this week, that you too feel His Presence, that you experience His blessing, and that you find Him in His Word to be exactly Who He promises to be- our Redeemer, our Savior, and our Amazing Grace.
Happy Thanksgiving from your Hidden Valley Community Church Pastor, Staff, and Board
Thanks to generous sponsors, lots of volunteers, and tireless work by Tourney Staff led by Cid Rojas, the HVCC First Annual CORNHOLE TOURNAMENT is happening Sunday, November 23 at the church property! We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
Confidently Adored HVCC Women’s Retreat October 4-5
Bellhaven Resort in Kelseyville CA