Women’s Ministries is committed to meeting the needs and encouraging the growth of women at HVCC and in our community. God has created each of us carefully and purposefully and we desire to see each woman grow to her potential in her spiritual life. Whatever your life situation, we are committed to creating a ministry that will allow you to serve and be served, to be fed and feed others, ultimately supporting you in discovering even greater purpose and meaning in your life.
- Provide opportunities for women to build deep, meaningful, lasting friendships
- Enable women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- Challenge women to discover their unique gifts and use them to bless and complement the lives of others
- Mentor women, encouraging their involvement and creating paths for them to reach their potential in Christ
- Provide opportunities for each woman to give back to the family of HVCC experience the joy of serving our church
We are beginning our Ladies Bible Study every Tuesday here in HVL 6pm @ Marcy Holleran’s Home. Study begins Tuesday Oct 4! Join us for Jennie Allen’s Stuck!